Thursday, January 20, 2011

Take your friends to visit Chiang Mai Zoo.


The famous tourist attractions of Chiang Mai that has it all.
Thought to see Ping Lin a bit crowded with a child really Trips stuff very long queue.
I decided not to see and Lin Ping. Then I walked round the zoo, take a bit to watch offline.

Look offline that high fences, this shirt just Belly of only about myself excellently.
Which can jump to play with people at all. I do not want to think that I would take this shirt jumps out and play people will be like.
If you want to see a real need at all to see the Chiang Mai Zoo.

How are they offline, please follow our New Year 2554 I will take them to see over again, like always. But it would have to go offline tracking.
Let believes that pop as many sights Of course people are interested.
And before the parties do not forget. Site visit Chiang Mai Zoo. www.chiangmaizoo.com.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Travel with my styels. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com